Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Done with my banana leaf lunch today. Haven't taste any herbs for quite few days that takes me here to enjoy the Indian fusion. Remembering the culture of Indian people when having meal with banana leaf - use your hand (which I'm not, obviously) as it will give you more satisfaction on what you eat. Well I have my own reason for not doing so (so malas to wash my hand afterwards. Hehe...) When you're done, fold the banana leaf inward (towards you) to show satisfaction and grateful of the meal that you have. It os rude to fold the banana leaf outward as it is a symbol of dissatisfaction of the meal and also a symbol of condolence. Anyhow, the food is good and I think my crave for Indian herbs has been fulfilled.



via Instagram http://ift.tt/OcYIR9

No comments:

Post a Comment